Project Feasibility &
Before architectural designs begin, there is some research and analysis that needs to be done in order to set the appropriate expectations for what should go into the project. This is often referred to as pre-design, or sometimes project feasibility. Pre-design takes into consideration the basics of the project (from the building’s purpose and size) to the minute details (utility access, legal title issues, zoning, etc.).
PROJECT FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Many people underestimate the value of conducting a project feasibility study, also known as pre-design services, before diving into architectural designs. The information uncovered during these studies can actually ensure that your project avoids costly oversights and runs efficiently through the design and construction processes.
With our project feasibility studies, Prime Architects can help to answer such questions as:
- What floor plan would allow the maximum use of available space?
- What are the Regulatory constraints (zoning, utility, code requirements)?
- Which local general contractors should I consider?
- What is the anticipated cost?
- How long will construction take?
- Is my property located in a TIF (Tax Increment Finance) District?
- Are there historical designations/regulations to consider?
If you’re interested to learn more about the various considerations of our feasibility studies, set up a free consultation with our team to see if it’s right for you.
Get in touch about Pre-Design services.
“Having little architectural experience beforehand, Prime Architects was very knowledgeable and helpful from start to finish of my project with them.”