GSA North Dakota Federal BuildingsPrime Architects is currently under contract to perform on-site facility operations, maintenance, custodial and grounds services for all federal buildings in the state of North Dakota.
Project:Operations, Maintenance, and Custodial Services in Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks, and Minot, North Dakota
- Federal Building, Bismarck, ND (Historic)
- Federal Building, Fargo, ND (Historic Court House)
- Quentin N. Burdick Courthouse Annex, Fargo, ND
- Ronald N. Davies Federal Building, Grand Forks, ND (Historic)
- Judge Bruce Van Sickle Federal Building – Court House, Minot, ND (Historic)
- US Border Patrol Sector Headquarters, Grand Forks, ND
- William L. Guy Federal Building, Post Office and Court House, Bismarck, ND
- ICE/DRO Building, Grand Forks, ND
- Federal Building – US Post Office, Fargo, ND
- Total Building SF: 815,744 GSF
Project InfoContract Amount: $1,165,778 (base year)
Location: Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks, and Minot, North Dakota Project Owner: GSA Mtn Plains SVC Center North Dakota Year Completed: Professional Services: 2017-18 Construction: N/A Project Role: Project Manager
Equipment and Systems
LDG is providing management, supervision, labor, materials, equipment, and supplies and is responsible for the efficient, effective, economical, and satisfactory operation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems located within the property line of ten buildings in this contract.
- Electrical systems and equipment.
- Mechanical, plumbing, Building Automation System (BAS), and heating, ventilation, exhaust systems and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and equipment.
- Fire protection and life safety systems and equipment.
- All control systems including all Building Automation Systems (BAS), Public Address Systems, and Computerized Lighting Systems
- Architectural and structural systems, fixtures, and equipment within the site.
- Service request desk operations
- Maintenance of landscaping within the property boundary and associated irrigation systems.
Management and Communication
LDG is responsible to make management and operational decisions to meet the quality standards required under the contract.
- Innovation, technology and other means and methods to develop and perform the most efficient services for the building.
- Implementation of an effective Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Implementation of an effective service call system for professional and courteous resolution of tenant concerns.
- Reduce the environmental impacts of work performed under this contract by using, to the maximum extent, environmentally sound practices, processes, and products.
- Provide training to employees to comply with the Regional Sustainability and Environment Management System (SEMS) and ensure employees are properly licensed and/or certified to operate necessary building systems or equipment as required by federal, state or local law, codes or ordinances.
Yale Theater Renovation, Capitol Hill, Oklahoma City
Quick Stop Expansion & Remodel, Oklahoma City
NW 13th Street Townhouses
NW 13th Street Townhouses, Oklahoma City